Effective date: February 04, 2019
OFICINA PENADĒS («us», «we», or «our») operates the https://oficinapenades.com website (the «Service»).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you («Personal Data»). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used («Usage Data»). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: we use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference cookies: we use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: we use security cookies for security purposes.
Third party cookies
Some third party cookies help us to:
- collect statistics about how our website is used so we can improve it
- manage and remember shop preferences on a per-user basis (see Snipcart)
- manage and provide a payment gateway for the shop (see Stripe)
- manage newsletter subscriptions (see Mailchimp)
We use some cookies to track where you have come from, for example if you were referred to us by another website by collecting anonymous data. This lets us reward some external websites for referring customers to us.
We use a website recording service to track visits and user interaction. The data is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting – we use this information to improve our website, and will not be shared with anybody outside of OFICINA PENADĒS.
Cookies by themselves can’t be used to find out the identity of any user. The information is completely anonymous and doesn’t contain any of your personal data. Unless you choose to tell them, the third party sites will never know who you are even if they assign your browser a cookie.
Use of Data
OFICINA PENADĒS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Spain and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Spain and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
OFICINA PENADĒS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of OFICINA PENADĒS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service («Service Providers»), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 («Children»).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com